[BEST] How To Change The Safari Home Page
Traditionally, the home page is the first site of your browser to load at startup. But Safari by default on the Mac instead of selecting a window open. If you want to start with the Safari browser on the web site of your choice, follow these simple steps.
First, click on its icon in the Dock, use Spotlight search, or by selecting a file from the application folder to open its MacOS Safari web browser. From there, go to the page you want to use for your home page. This can be any size you want.
In the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Safari> Preferences.
In Settings> General, and then click the “Install the current page.” It changed the web site Safari is open.
After pressing the button, change the address of the current page in the “Home” address.
Next, we’ll make it so you can see your home page when you open Safari. In Settings> General, select next to the “New Windows Open With” pull-down menu, and open on the market.
In the drop-down menu, select “Homepage”
How To Change The Safari Home Page Summerize All Steps:
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.
- In the Homepage field, enter a web page address. To simply use the web page you’re currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.
- Choose when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose the Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Click the “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then choose the Homepage.
That’s all the process of how to change the safari home page.